by Prof. R. S. Bhogal
April 1st – 8th, 2018
Practice of Dhyana spells Health, Happiness and Harmony for its practitioners
Dhyana is the process of conscious and continual comprehension of an object of mind, culminating into a total psycho-physiological integration. Practice of Dhyana, thus, spells Health, Happiness and Harmony for its practitioner.
Prof. R. S. Bhogal is a post graduate in psychology. Also, he is qualified in the NET exam (Organizational Psychology) with 17 years of research experience and twenty years of teaching experience. He was also Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa for 17 years. He is the author of i) Psychophysiology of Traditional Yoga (in Korean) ii) Yoga and Modern Psychology (in English and German) ii) Yoga and Mental Health and Beyond (English). Prof.R. S. Bhogal is credited with a large number of scientific papers and is a recipient of Shivram Apte award of the Fergusson College, Pune, and Bharat Jyoti award by IIFS, New Delhi. Seventeen years of research experience, twenty years of teaching experience and seventeen years as Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa makes him a worthy speaker on Yoga Psychology in India and abroad. He is also a meditation expert with a calm poised temperament.
Traditional Yoga Meditation Workshop for Holistic Health
Dates: April 1st – 8th, 2018
Meditational techniques, selected for this Workshop, use the basic Yogic tenets, drawn from the ancient texts viz. Patanjala Yoga Sutra, Hatha Pradipika and Simha Samhita. A simple to complex way of achieving meditative states, with the help of simple and terse instructions, given in a guided manner, is among many a salient feature of the Workshop.
Salient Features of the Meditation Workshop
A. Step by step Traditional Meditative techniques will be given in a most practical and down to earth way so that even a beginner can understand all about practical Meditation process for his own use for
- Stress Management
- A sure way to help heal you out of chronic/ psychosomatic disorders
- Evolving one’s own pure Self towards deeper peace & harmony within
B. Actual methods to be communicated and practiced during the workshop:
- Subtler aspects of breathing awareness in a simple-to-do type of methods
- Experiential and Transcendental methods of Omkar and Mantra recitation practiced in such a way that leads you to an instant meditation.
- Holistic Meditation: A research based technique of Meditation that draws basic tenets from Shiva Samhita, an ancient Yogic treatise of repute & esteem.
C. What Benefits You Will Accrue from this Meditation Workshop?
Different variations of Holistic Meditation would be put to use, with advantage, in different types of stress related disorders in your daily life. Holistic Meditation has been found to be of tremendous help in curing insomnia, migraine, any kind of headache, body ache, depression, hypertension and diabetes. You will learn to achieve an instant relief from physical & mental tiredness. Mood swings, non clinical depression & anxieties are remarkably controlled through the Holistic Meditation techniques. There will be individual attention to those desirous of a special guidance with no extra cost! Every participant will have individual counseling session!!
For Workshop Teaching – Rs. 7500
(payable at the time of online registration)
Accommodation and meals extra, payable upon arrival. The options for accommodation are given on the registration form below.
Check-in: April 1st, 1 pm onwards.
Check-out: April 8th, 10 am
- Standard Room with community bath (Rs. 7,200 per week)
- Twin-sharing Standard Room with attached bath (Near campus – Rs. 10,500 per week)
- Deluxe Room (Rs. 17,600 per week)
- Standard Room with community bath (Rs. 12,000 per week)
- Standard Room with attached bath (Near campus – Rs. 14,000 per week)
- Deluxe Room (Rs. 23,100 per week)
Prices inclusive of meals.
- Please fill out the form below to register.
- You will be redirected to the payment page after submitting the form, to pay workshop teaching fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Form submissions without payment of course fee will not be accepted.