Meditation Workshopby Prof. R. S. Bhogal at Kaivalyadhama Lonavala
Practice of Dhyana spells Health, Happiness and Harmony for its practitioners
Dhyana is the process of conscious and continual comprehension of an object of mind, culminating into a total psycho-physiological integration. Practice of Dhyana, thus, spells Health, Happiness and Harmony for its practitioner.
Morning Meditation Session by Prof. R. S. Bhogal
6:45 am – 9:15 am Everyday
10:00 am – 11:00 am – Scientific View of Meditation
10:30 am – 11:30 am – Relevance of Meditation to Health and Nature Cure
10:45 am – 11:45 am – Scriptural Basis of Meditation (Dhyana)
10:30 am – 11:30 am – Neuro-Psychological View of Meditation
10:30 am – 11:30 am – Kriya Yoga: A Yogic “Panacea” for Health & Harmony
10:30 am – 11:30 am – Samadhi
Evening Meditation Session by Prof. R. S. Bhogal
4:15 pm – 7:15 pm Everyday
Date: 5th February – 12th February 2017
Traditional Yoga Meditation Techniques for Holistic Health
Meditational techniques, selected for this Workshop, use the basic Yogic tenets, drawn from the ancient texts viz. Patanjala Yoga Sutra, Hatha Pradipika and Simha Samhita. A simple to complex way of achieving meditative states, with the help of simple and terse instructions, given in a guided manner, is among many a salient feature of the Workshop.
Salient Features of the Workshop
A. Step by step Traditional Meditative techniques will be given in a most practical and down to earth way so that even a beginner can understand all about practical Meditation process for his own use for
- Stress Management
- A sure way to help heal you out of chronic/ psychosomatic disorders
- Evolving one’s own pure Self towards deeper peace & harmony within
B. Actual methods to be communicated and practiced during the workshop:
- Subtler aspects of breathing awareness in a simple-to-do type of methods
- Experiential and Transcendental methods of Omkar and Mantra recitation practiced in such a way that leads you to an instant meditation.
- Holistic Meditation: A research based technique of Meditation that draws basic tenets from Shiva Samhita, an ancient Yogic treatise of repute & esteem.
C. What Benefits You Will Accrue from the Workshop?
Different variations of Holistic Meditation would be put to use, with advantage, in different types of stress related disorders in your daily life. Holistic Meditation has been found to be of tremendous help in curing insomnia, migraine, any kind of headache, body ache, depression, hypertension and diabetes. You will learn to achieve an instant relief from physical & mental tiredness. Mood swings, non clinical depression & anxieties are remarkably controlled through the Holistic Meditation techniques. There will be individual attention to those desirous of a special guidance with no extra cost! Every participant will have individual counseling session!!
For Workshop – Rs. 5000 (payable at the time of arrival)
Accommodation charges extra.
Registrations Open for 5th February to 12th February 2017
- To register for the workshop, please click on “Book Now” below
- Select the Room type along with your preferred dates from the calendar to book your room.
- Please mention Meditation Workshop in the field labelled “Order Notes”
- Total slots available for the workshop – 30
For any queries, please contact Reservations – [email protected]
For Medical Emergency, Contact – Dr. Bhalekar: +91 9423736766
- Naturopathy and Ayurveda Therapies are available on prior appointment on payment.
- Venue for Meditation Sessions – “MANAN” KUTI
- Venue for Lectures and Discussion – LIBRARY HHCC
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the sessions
- Wearing of Badges is Compulsory
Prof. R. S. Bhogal is a post graduate in psychology. Also, he is qualified in the NET exam (Organizational Psychology) with 17 years of research experience and twenty years of teaching experience. He was also Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa for 17 years. He is the author of i) Psychophysiology of Traditional Yoga (in Korean) ii) Yoga and Modern Psychology (in English and German) ii) Yoga and Mental Health and Beyond (English). Prof.R. S. Bhogal is credited with a large number of scientific papers and is a recipient of Shivram Apte award of the Fergusson College, Pune, and Bharat Jyoti award by IIFS, New Delhi. Seventeen years of research experience, twenty years of teaching experience and seventeen years as Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa makes him a worthy speaker on Yoga Psychology in India and abroad. He is also a meditation expert with a calm poised temperament.