Meditation Workshopby Prof. R. S. Bhogal at Kaivalyadhama Lonavala
For Workshop – Rs. 5000 (payable at the time of registration)
Accommodation charges extra. Payable upon arrival.
Check-in: 19th November, 1 pm onwards.
Check-out: 24th November, 6:30 pm.
Date: 19th November – 24th November 2017
Traditional Yoga Meditation Workshop for Holistic Health
Meditational techniques, selected for this Workshop, use the basic Yogic tenets, drawn from the ancient texts viz. Patanjala Yoga Sutra, Hatha Pradipika and Simha Samhita. A simple to complex way of achieving meditative states, with the help of simple and terse instructions, given in a guided manner, is among many a salient feature of the Workshop.
Salient Features of the Meditation Workshop
A. Step by step Traditional Meditative techniques will be given in a most practical and down to earth way so that even a beginner can understand all about practical Meditation process for his own use for
- Stress Management
- A sure way to help heal you out of chronic/ psychosomatic disorders
- Evolving one’s own pure Self towards deeper peace & harmony within
B. Actual methods to be communicated and practiced during the workshop:
- Subtler aspects of breathing awareness in a simple-to-do type of methods
- Experiential and Transcendental methods of Omkar and Mantra recitation practiced in such a way that leads you to an instant meditation.
- Holistic Meditation: A research based technique of Meditation that draws basic tenets from Shiva Samhita, an ancient Yogic treatise of repute & esteem.
C. What Benefits You Will Accrue from this Meditation Workshop?
Different variations of Holistic Meditation would be put to use, with advantage, in different types of stress related disorders in your daily life. Holistic Meditation has been found to be of tremendous help in curing insomnia, migraine, any kind of headache, body ache, depression, hypertension and diabetes. You will learn to achieve an instant relief from physical & mental tiredness. Mood swings, non clinical depression & anxieties are remarkably controlled through the Holistic Meditation techniques. There will be individual attention to those desirous of a special guidance with no extra cost! Every participant will have individual counseling session!!
- Please fill out the form below.
- You will be redirected to the online payment page upon submitting the form. Please pay course fee for us to confirm your registration.
- The tariff mentioned for accommodation includes meals also for all the workshop days. It is to be paid on arrival.
For Medical Emergency, Contact – Dr. Bhalekar: +91 9423736766
- Naturopathy and Ayurveda Therapies are available on prior appointment on payment.
- Venue for Meditation Sessions – “MANAN” KUTI
- Venue for Lectures and Discussion – LIBRARY HHCC
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the sessions
- Wearing of Badges is Compulsory
Prof. R. S. Bhogal is a post graduate in psychology. Also, he is qualified in the NET exam (Organizational Psychology) with 17 years of research experience and twenty years of teaching experience. He was also Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa for 17 years. He is the author of i) Psychophysiology of Traditional Yoga (in Korean) ii) Yoga and Modern Psychology (in English and German) ii) Yoga and Mental Health and Beyond (English). Prof.R. S. Bhogal is credited with a large number of scientific papers and is a recipient of Shivram Apte award of the Fergusson College, Pune, and Bharat Jyoti award by IIFS, New Delhi. Seventeen years of research experience, twenty years of teaching experience and seventeen years as Managing Editor and Associate Editor of Yoga Mimamsa makes him a worthy speaker on Yoga Psychology in India and abroad. He is also a meditation expert with a calm poised temperament.